BA stands for Bright Annealed, a term used to describe the surface finish of some stainless steel sheets. BA Stainless Steel Sheets have been bright annealed (heated in a controlled atmosphere) to increase its reflectivity, and then processed with smooth rolls to achieve a bright, mirror-like finish.
Contact us now, you will get cheap price with shipping cost from BA Stainless Steel Sheet supplier & factory in China.
Metal In China® is a trusted stainless steel supplier in China. Stainless steel products cover plates, coils and pipes. We have a large inventory of 200 series, 300 series and 400 series stainless steel products. The most popular stainless steel grades in the market are 201, 304, 310, 316, 410, 420, 430, 2205 and 904L etc. We support customization of various surface treatments, including brushed, 2b, ba, polished and mirror (8k, rose gold), etc. We are very happy to provide each customer with a customized and reasonable quotation, including free sample delivery, contact us now.
Metal In China® supports various surface customization of stainless steel, including NO.1(Hot Rolled), NO.2B(Cold Rolled), Hairline, Brushed, BA, NO.3, NO.4, NO.240, NO.400, NO.8 etc. Please contact us now!
BA (Bright Annealed) stainless steel sheets are known for their highly reflective and smooth surface finish. Here are some features and benefits of BA stainless steel sheets:
- Excellent Surface Finish: BA stainless steel sheets have a mirror-like surface finish, characterized by high reflectivity and a smooth, glossy appearance. This makes them highly desirable for applications that require an aesthetically pleasing and visually appealing finish.
- Corrosion Resistance: BA stainless steel sheets offer good corrosion resistance, similar to other stainless steel grades. They are resistant to atmospheric corrosion, water, and mild chemical environments, making them suitable for various indoor and outdoor applications.
BA Stainless Steel Sheet Manufacturer
China BA Stainless Steel Sheet Factory
- Hygienic and Easy to Clean: The smooth and non-porous surface of BA stainless steel sheets makes them hygienic and easy to clean. They are resistant to staining, dirt, and bacterial growth, making them suitable for applications in the food processing, pharmaceutical, and medical industries.
- Versatility: BA stainless steel sheets find applications in various industries, including architecture, interior design, kitchen equipment, appliances, automotive trims, and decorative applications. Their high-quality surface finish adds a luxurious and refined touch to products and surfaces.
BA Stainless Steel Sheet Factory in Stock
BA Stainless Steel Sheet Supplier
- Excellent Formability: BA stainless steel sheets have good formability, allowing for easy shaping, bending, and fabrication into various shapes and components. They can be readily formed without compromising the surface finish or reflectivity.
- Weldability: BA stainless steel sheets exhibit good weldability, allowing for easy fabrication and joining. They can be welded using common welding techniques, such as TIG (tungsten inert gas) or MIG (metal inert gas) welding.
BA Stainless Steel Sheet Manufacturer
BA Stainless Steel Sheet Supplier
- Dimensional Stability: BA stainless steel sheets maintain their flatness and dimensional stability, ensuring consistent and accurate dimensions throughout the material. This property is essential for applications that require tight tolerances and precise measurements.
- Low Maintenance: BA stainless steel sheets require minimal maintenance and are resistant to scratching, tarnishing, and surface damage. They can be easily cleaned and maintained to retain their appearance and functionality over time.
- Long Service Life: Due to their corrosion resistance, durability, and high-quality surface finish, BA stainless steel sheets offer a long service life, reducing the need for frequent replacements and maintenance.
Wholesale Stainless Steel Sheet
Stainless Steel Sheet Supplier in China
China Stainless Steel Sheet Supplier
China Stainless Steel Sheet Factory in Stock
|Finish||NO.1(Hot Rolled), NO.2B(Cold Rolled), Hairline, Brushed, BA, NO.3, NO.4, NO.240, NO.400, NO.8 etc.|
|Thickness||3mm-15mm (Hot Rolled) ;0.3mm-8mm (Cold Rolled) can be customized ;|
|Width||1000mm/1250mm/1500mm, can be customized|
|Package||clients' requirement and Standard export sea-worthy packing|
The manufacturing technology for BA (Bright Annealed) stainless steel sheets involves several processes to achieve a highly reflective and smooth surface finish. Here is an overview of the typical manufacturing process:
- Hot Rolling: The process begins with hot rolling stainless steel coils to reduce the thickness and shape them into long, flat sheets. Hot rolling involves passing the stainless steel through a series of rolling mills at high temperatures, which refines the grain structure and improves the mechanical properties of the material.
- Annealing and Descaling: After hot rolling, the stainless steel sheets undergo an annealing process. Annealing involves heating the sheets to a specific temperature and holding them at that temperature for a period of time, followed by controlled cooling. This process relieves internal stresses and further refines the microstructure of the stainless steel. Descaling may also be performed during this stage to remove any scale or oxide layers from the surface.
- Cold Rolling: The annealed and descaled stainless steel sheets are then cold rolled to achieve the desired thickness, smoothness, and dimensional accuracy. Cold rolling involves passing the sheets through a series of rolling mills at room temperature, gradually reducing the thickness while imparting a smooth surface finish.
- Bright Annealing: After cold rolling, the stainless steel sheets undergo a bright annealing process, which is the key step in achieving the BA finish. Bright annealing involves heating the sheets in a controlled atmosphere furnace to a specific temperature, followed by controlled cooling. This process helps to eliminate surface defects, refine the grain structure, and enhance the reflectivity and surface brightness of the stainless steel.
- Skin-Passing: Following bright annealing, the stainless steel sheets may undergo a skin-passing process. Skin-passing involves passing the sheets through a set of rolls under controlled tension. This process helps to improve the flatness, surface finish, and mechanical properties of the sheets.
- Surface Finishing: The bright annealed stainless steel sheets undergo various surface finishing processes to achieve the desired surface quality. This can include processes such as grinding, polishing, or brushing to remove any surface defects, improve the smoothness, and enhance the mirror-like reflective surface.
- Quality Control: Throughout the manufacturing process, the stainless steel sheets undergo rigorous quality control inspections. This includes checking for dimensional accuracy, surface defects, mechanical properties, and chemical composition to ensure they meet the required specifications and standards.
- Packaging and Delivery: Once the BA stainless steel sheets pass quality control, they are typically packaged and prepared for delivery. They may be packed in protective materials such as plastic or paper to prevent damage during transportation.
BA (Bright Annealed) stainless steel sheets are highly polished sheets with a mirror-like reflective surface. The BA finish is achieved through a final annealing process that smoothes and brightens the stainless steel surface. BA stainless steel sheets find application in various industries and applications where an aesthetically pleasing and highly reflective surface is desired. Here are some common applications of BA stainless steel sheets:
- Decorative Applications: BA stainless steel sheets are extensively used in decorative applications due to their high reflectivity and attractive appearance. They are employed for architectural elements, interior design features, signage, elevator panels, furniture, and other decorative components.
- Kitchen and Bathroom Fixtures: BA stainless steel sheets find application in kitchen and bathroom fixtures due to their smooth and reflective surface. They are used for manufacturing kitchen backsplashes, countertops, sinks, faucets, shower panels, and other fixtures that require an elegant and easy-to-clean surface.
- Automotive Trim and Accessories: BA stainless steel sheets are utilized in the automotive industry for decorative trim and accessories. They are used for manufacturing exterior trims, mirror covers, grilles, decorative panels, and interior accents that enhance the visual appeal of vehicles.
- Electronics and Appliances: BA stainless steel sheets find application in the electronics and appliance industries. They are employed for producing components such as control panels, display panels, appliance facades, and other parts that require a sleek and reflective surface.
- Food Processing Equipment: BA stainless steel sheets are used in the food processing industry due to their hygienic properties and easy cleanability. They are employed for manufacturing equipment such as mixing tanks, conveyors, food-grade surfaces, and processing machinery that require a smooth and easy-to-maintain surface.
- Medical and Pharmaceutical Equipment: BA stainless steel sheets find application in the medical and pharmaceutical industries. They are used for manufacturing equipment such as surgical instruments, laboratory surfaces, cleanroom components, and medical device casings that require a smooth and sterile surface.
- Display and Signage: BA stainless steel sheets are utilized in the display and signage industry. They are employed for producing display cases, information boards, signage, and nameplates that require a reflective and visually appealing surface.
- Optical and Reflective Applications: BA stainless steel sheets are employed in optical and reflective applications. They are used for manufacturing mirrors, reflectors, lighting fixtures, and other components where high reflectivity and optical properties are essential.
Packaging for stainless steel sheets must be designed to protect the product from physical damage, dust, and moisture during storage and transportation. It varies among manufacturers and is usually tailored to fit the size and quantity of the sheets and the specific requirements of the customer. Here’s a general overview of the packaging process:
- Surface Protection: The stainless steel sheets are typically protected with a removable plastic film, which provides a barrier against scratches and other surface damages.
- Bundling: The sheets are often stacked and then bundled together. This can be done with narrow strips of metal, plastic straps, or heavy-duty tape. The number of sheets per bundle can vary depending on the size of the sheets and the requirements of the customer.
Stainless Steel Sheet Package 1
- Padding: Padding material may be used between sheets to prevent them from scratching each other. This is especially important for sheets with polished or otherwise finished surfaces.
- Packing: The bundles of stainless steel sheets are often packed in wooden cases or pallets for added protection. The packing material can also include protective corner covers and edge protectors to safeguard against damage during handling and transport.
Stainless Steel Sheet Package 2
- Sealing: The entire package might be shrink-wrapped in plastic to provide protection from dust and moisture.
- Labeling: Each package is labeled with the necessary information including product details, size, grade, quantity, etc.
Stainless Steel Sheet Package 3
This is a general approach to packaging, and it can vary depending on the specific supplier or the transportation method. It’s always a good idea to ask your supplier about their packaging methods to ensure it suits your requirements.