430 Stainless Steel is a type of ferritic stainless steel that belongs to the 400 series. It is known for its corrosion resistance in mildly corrosive environments and good oxidation resistance at elevated temperatures. 430 stainless steel contains a significant amount of chromium but very little nickel, with a typical composition of about 17% chromium and a maximum of 0.12% carbon.
Contact us now, you will get cheap price with shipping cost from 430 Stainless Steel Sheet supplier & factory in China.
Metal In China® is a trusted stainless steel supplier in China. Stainless steel products cover plates, coils and pipes. We have a large inventory of 200 series, 300 series and 400 series stainless steel products. The most popular stainless steel grades in the market are 201, 304, 310, 316, 410, 420, 430, 2205 and 904L etc. We support customization of various surface treatments, including brushed, 2b, ba, polished and mirror (8k, rose gold), etc. We are very happy to provide each customer with a customized and reasonable quotation, including free sample delivery, contact us now.
Metal In China® supports various surface customization of stainless steel, including NO.1(Hot Rolled), NO.2B(Cold Rolled), Hairline, Brushed, BA, NO.3, NO.4, NO.240, NO.400, NO.8 etc. Please contact us now!
430 Stainless Steel Sheets offer several features and benefits that make them suitable for various applications. Here are the key features and benefits of 430 Stainless Steel Sheets:
- Corrosion Resistance: 430 Stainless Steel Sheets exhibit good corrosion resistance in mildly corrosive environments such as atmospheric conditions and many organic and inorganic chemicals. They are resistant to oxidation and can withstand exposure to moisture and humidity.
- Cost-Effective: Compared to some other stainless steel grades, 430 Stainless Steel Sheets are relatively more affordable, making them a cost-effective choice for applications where high corrosion resistance is not the primary requirement.
430 Stainless Steel Sheett Manufacturer
China 430 Stainless Steel Sheet Factory
- Heat Resistance: 430 Stainless Steel Sheets offer good heat resistance and can withstand moderately high temperatures without significant deformation or oxidation. They are suitable for applications where moderate heat resistance is required.
- Magnetic Properties: 430 Stainless Steel Sheets are magnetic, which can be advantageous in applications where magnetic properties or electromagnetic shielding are desired.
430 Stainless Steel Sheet Factory in Stock
430 Stainless Steel Sheet Supplier
- Formability: 430 Stainless Steel Sheets are highly formable and can be easily shaped, bent, and formed into various configurations. They can undergo processes such as deep drawing and cold forming without significant loss of mechanical properties.
- Easy to Clean: 430 Stainless Steel Sheets have a smooth surface that is easy to clean and maintain. They are resistant to staining and can be wiped clean with ease, making them suitable for applications in food processing and kitchen equipment.
430 Stainless Steel Sheet Manufacturer
Stainless Steel Sheet Supplier
- Low Maintenance: 430 Stainless Steel Sheets require minimal maintenance due to their good resistance to staining and corrosion. They are less prone to tarnishing and do not require a protective coating.
- Aesthetic Appeal: 430 Stainless Steel Sheets have a polished and reflective surface finish that can enhance the visual appearance of applications. They can be used for decorative purposes or to provide a modern and sleek look.
- Versatility: 430 Stainless Steel Sheets find applications in a wide range of industries, including automotive, appliances, kitchen equipment, construction, and decorative applications. They can be used for automotive trim, kitchen utensils, sinks, panels, and other similar applications.
Wholesale Stainless Steel Sheet
Stainless Steel Sheet Supplier in China
China Stainless Steel Sheet Supplier
China 200 Series Stainless Steel Sheet Factory in Stock
|Finish||NO.1(Hot Rolled), NO.2B(Cold Rolled), Hairline, Brushed, BA, NO.3, NO.4, NO.240, NO.400, NO.8 etc.|
|Thickness||3mm-15mm (Hot Rolled) ;0.3mm-8mm (Cold Rolled) can be customized ;|
|Width||1000mm/1250mm/1500mm, can be customized|
|Package||clients' requirement and Standard export sea-worthy packing|
- Melting and Casting: The raw materials, including iron, chromium, and sometimes additional elements like carbon and manganese, are melted in an electric arc furnace or a basic oxygen furnace. The molten metal is then cast into ingots or slabs.
- Hot Rolling: The cast stainless steel slabs or ingots are heated and passed through hot rolling mills. These mills apply pressure to reduce the thickness of the stainless steel and shape it into coils or sheets. The hot rolling process also helps to refine the grain structure and improve the mechanical properties of the steel.
- Annealing: After hot rolling, the stainless steel sheets may undergo an annealing process. Annealing involves heating the stainless steel to a specific temperature and holding it for a certain period to relieve internal stresses and improve the material’s mechanical properties. Annealing can also enhance the corrosion resistance and formability of the stainless steel.
- Cold Rolling: The hot-rolled stainless steel sheets can undergo cold rolling processes to further reduce the thickness and improve the -surface finish. Cold rolling involves passing the sheets through a series of rollers at room temperature. This process enhances dimensional accuracy, surface smoothness, and mechanical properties.
- Surface Treatment: Depending on the desired finish, the stainless steel sheets may undergo surface treatments such as pickling, passivation, or surface polishing. These processes help remove any scale, oxide layers, or contaminants from the surface, resulting in a clean and smooth finish.
- Cutting and Slitting: The stainless steel sheets are cut or slit into the desired sizes and dimensions. This step involves various cutting techniques such as shearing, sawing, or laser cutting.
- Quality Control and Inspection: Throughout the manufacturing process, quality control measures are implemented to ensure that the stainless steel sheets meet the required specifications and standards. Inspections, including visual inspections, dimensional checks, and mechanical property testing, are conducted to ensure the quality of the sheets.
- Packaging and Shipping: The final step involves packaging the stainless steel sheets securely to protect them during transportation. They are then shipped to customers or distributors for further use.
430 Stainless Steel Sheets are commonly used in a variety of applications that require moderate corrosion resistance and good formability. While it may not offer the same level of corrosion resistance as some other stainless steel grades, it is suitable for applications in less corrosive environments. Here are some common applications for 430 Stainless Steel Sheets:
- Kitchen Appliances: 430 stainless steel sheets are widely used in the manufacturing of kitchen appliances such as oven liners, range hoods, backsplashes, and refrigerator panels. Its moderate corrosion resistance, durability, and ease of cleaning make it suitable for these applications.
- Automotive Trim and Decorative Features: 430 stainless steel sheets find use in automotive applications for trim, exhaust tips, and decorative accents. Its resistance to weathering and aesthetic appeal make it a popular choice for these purposes.
- Architectural Applications: 430 stainless steel sheets are employed in architectural features, building facades, decorative elements, and signage. Its durability and visual appeal make it suitable for these applications.
- Household Goods: 430 stainless steel sheets are used in the production of household goods such as utensils, cutlery, sinks, and tubs. Its formability, corrosion resistance, and ease of maintenance make it a practical choice for these items.
- Industrial Equipment: 430 stainless steel sheets find use in various industrial applications, including equipment panels, control panels, and machine components. Its formability and moderate corrosion resistance make it suitable for these purposes.
- Display Fixtures: 430 stainless steel sheets are utilized in display fixtures, shelving, and retail fixtures due to their aesthetic appeal, durability, and ease of cleaning.
- Hospitality and Catering Industry: 430 stainless steel sheets are used in the hospitality and catering industry for countertops, food preparation surfaces, and equipment. Its corrosion resistance and hygienic properties make it suitable for these applications.
Packaging for stainless steel sheets must be designed to protect the product from physical damage, dust, and moisture during storage and transportation. It varies among manufacturers and is usually tailored to fit the size and quantity of the sheets and the specific requirements of the customer. Here’s a general overview of the packaging process:
- Surface Protection: The stainless steel sheets are typically protected with a removable plastic film, which provides a barrier against scratches and other surface damages.
- Bundling: The sheets are often stacked and then bundled together. This can be done with narrow strips of metal, plastic straps, or heavy-duty tape. The number of sheets per bundle can vary depending on the size of the sheets and the requirements of the customer.
Stainless Steel Sheet Package 1
- Padding: Padding material may be used between sheets to prevent them from scratching each other. This is especially important for sheets with polished or otherwise finished surfaces.
- Packing: The bundles of stainless steel sheets are often packed in wooden cases or pallets for added protection. The packing material can also include protective corner covers and edge protectors to safeguard against damage during handling and transport.
Stainless Steel Sheet Package 2
- Sealing: The entire package might be shrink-wrapped in plastic to provide protection from dust and moisture.
- Labeling: Each package is labeled with the necessary information including product details, size, grade, quantity, etc.
Stainless Steel Sheet Package 3
This is a general approach to packaging, and it can vary depending on the specific supplier or the transportation method. It’s always a good idea to ask your supplier about their packaging methods to ensure it suits your requirements.